End of Year Campaign
The entire Opportunities Unlimited family is very thankful to be a part of such a giving and inclusive community. Because of the generosity of individuals and business throughout the Siouxland region we are able to provide and improve upon the services we perform each day for our persons served.
As the year draws to a close, we ask that you remember Opportunities Unlimited in your year-end charitable giving. All gifts, in any amount, are greatly appreciated and will allow us to continue to excel and expand our services to individuals and families in need in Siouxland.
Donate Using PayPal
* The IRS requires that we state that there were no gifts or services exchanged in return for your donation. Opportunities Unlimited is a private, non-profit federal 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Receipts from your gift should be retained for tax purposes.
In 2014 we saw change, growth and new partnerships!
- OU opened its first Home and Community Based Services home for young adults making the transition to a more independent lifestyle – this new home is OU's 10th residential dwelling
- OU has partnered with the City of Sioux City to provide vocational training to our persons served through the Parks and Recreation Department
- OU continues to grow community partners like the Sioux City Art Center at opening events, Art Splash and through art therapy classes for our persons served
- OU added a new maintenance garage and the city provided a bus shelter on the
- OU campus for the individuals served that utilize public transportation
- OU has now certified and employs 44 Certified Brain Injury Specialists, we have achieved CARF accreditation for the 3rd time, and maintained our ACBIS and BBB memberships