Opportunities Unlimited is a great place to work. Check out this video about why we love it here.
OU is a great place to learn and grow. We are always looking for dedicated, hardworking professionals who want to help others reach their full potential. If you are interested in a career with Opportunities Unlimited please fill out our OU Application Form (Available positions listed below).
Above all else, Opportunities Unlimited offers a rewarding work environment. You can surround yourself with like-minded caring individuals who are truly looking to make a difference.
Maintenance Technician: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide maintenance care to OU’s grounds, equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient manner this includes the following based on the season: mowing, weed eating, trimming hedges, snow blowing, shoveling snow, and placing salt down in necessary areas.
- Provide individuals served and staff the assistance necessary to resolve facility and/or equipment related problems.
- Prioritize and complete work orders timely and efficiently.
- Use tools, chemicals, and equipment correctly while adhering to all safety rules as outlined by OSHA, OU ,and other governing bodies
- Conduct inspections, perform general scheduled upkeep and complete routine maintenance as outlined by the maintenance calendar of duties.
- Perform general janitorial and custodial duties on an as-needed basis.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with outside vendors with whom OU works with.
- Work on call hours as needed.
HCBS Support Professional - PT hours available: 2 p.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday or 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Our HCBS Support Professionals work with youth and adults both in our HCBS home and in the community.
Residential Direct Care Professional - FT hours available from 2 p.m.-10:30 p.m. and 10:30p.m.-6:30a.m.
Direct Care Professionals support our residential and rehabilitation needs of persons served who have been affected by brain injury and/or spinal cord injuries.
PT - Full time Physical Therapist position working with individuals with brain injuries as well as working PRN with contracts off site.
When you join our team, the following items are available (based upon position and employment status):
- Competitive wages
- Employee Discounts
- Identity theft protection support
- Comprehensive training programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career Opportunities
- Training seminars/workshops/webinars
Health and wellness
- Medical plans
- Prescription plan
- Dental plan
- Vision Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Term Life Insurance and Family Options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to OU Exercise Therapy Room and basketball court
- Generous PTO program
- Employee recognition Program
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner served to residential staff on duty
- Community Activities
Please feel free to complete an online application or to call the Center for more information (712) 277-8295.
You may also contact our Human Resources Department with any questions or concerns.